Kinesiology is a holistic therapy that combines the wisdom of both western and eastern traditions. It combines muscle monitoring with the principles of Chinese medicine to assess energy and body function, applying a range of gentle yet powerful healing techniques to improve health, wellbeing and vitality.
Kinesiology uses muscle testing to identify imbalances in the body’s structural, chemical, emotional or other energy systems to establish the body’s healing needs and the identifies the adjustments needed to bring your body back into balance.
Techniques used for balancing include; massaging or holding reflex points, muscle manipulation, emotional stress defusion and nutritional assessment.
Kinesiology is uniquely effective because of its direct link to your brain. We tap into the body’s biofeedback system to boost the body’s natural healing ability.
Generally summarised; Kinesiology can benefit:
- Structural: Pain, Posture, Performance, Illness, Injury
- Sports Performance: Injury Recovery, Muscle Strength & Flexibility, Power, Motor Skills, Coordination, Balance and Emotional Strength
- Bio Chemical: Food Sensitivities, Digestion, Nutrition
- Emotional: Trauma, Stress, Fear, Physical/Emotional Abuse, Goal Enhancement, Relationships
- Miscellaneous: Behavioural Problems, Memory Recall, Concentration, Motivation, Personal Growth, Spiritual Evolution
Kinesiology goes further than just ‘fixing illness’; this modality can bring a person closer to achieving their wellness goals – whether it concerns work performance, personal interactions, career aspirations, health, weight loss or gain, overcoming fears, phobias or addictions, enhancing memory, improved learning ability, or simply coping better with life.
To experience the benefits of kinesiology and begin your health transformation today make an appointment at my Cairns Kinesiology Clinic. To book click here.